Christopher Peterson, Superintendent of the Howards Grove School District, was visited on August 16, 2011. The visit focused on the following:
- Physical Education students need Health or Adapted Physical Education in order to increase their chances for employment.
- The course options for teachers who want to be cooperating teachers for the supervision of student teachers. The course options are online, hybrid and face to face.
- The Add On Licensure Program is a program that needs district administration involvement before a person can take part in it to gain further licensing in Wisconsin.
- The COEHS/K12 Sheboygan Area Advisory Council will meet in late September. Superintendents will be asked for agenda items for the meeting.
- A new Principal Licensure Program will be offered from COEHS. The program will begin in the fall of 2011.
- The designing of a professional development program for principals with the input from interested K12 school districts.
- The new expansion of the Special Education Program and how it will help rural Districts have more candidates for Special education positions. The program will be centered in the Plymouth School District.
- The Educational Leadership Program offers flexibility in designing program for individuals or school districts.