Gary Berger, Superintendent of the Horicon School District, and his administrative team were visited on August 23, 2011. The visit focused on the following:
- Problems that could arise from the new state budget and the amount of money allotted to school district.
- The Add On Licensure Program is a program that needs district administration involvement before a person can take part in it to gain further licensing in Wisconsin.
- A need for more special education candidates was discussed and also the development of a new off campus expansion of the Special Education Program to help in this area of concern.
- A new Principal Licensure Program will be offered from COEHS. The program will begin in the spring of 2012.
- Cooperating Teachers for student teachers must take a training course. COEHS offers this course online, face to face, or hybrid.