College of Education & Human Services Alumni Association Scholarship
Scholarships applications are closed at this time.
The College of Education and Human Services (COEHS) Alumni Association Chapter established a scholarship fund in 2008, to give back to the college and to offer current COEHS students a chance to become the best to lead our state and nation in the fields of teaching, counseling and human services.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
- Applicant must be at least junior status in the College of Education and Human Services.
- Applicant must have a cumulative grade-point average of at least a 3.0.
- Involvement and demonstrated leadership in University of Wisconsin Oshkosh extracurricular activities will also be considered as part of the criteria.
- Applications for the scholarship are available in the College of Education and Human Services.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial transcript along with the application form.
- All applications will be reviewed for compliance by the Board of Directors of the College of Education and Human Services Alumni Association Chapter. The board will then give recommendations to the Dean of College of Education and Human Services for final approval.
- Selection shall be completed early enough in the Spring semester to include the scholarship in the University Honors and Award Ceremony.
- The award will be applied to the recipient’s following Fall semester tuition.