You are here: Home > About the College > Administration > COEHS Academic Advising

COEHS Academic Advising

Pre - Admission

Students not admitted to the College of Education and Human Services are assigned an adviser in the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC). Students can make an appointment with their academic adviser by going to the UARC, Student Success Center, Suite 202, or call 424-1268, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.. The UARC advisers advise students planning to or seeking teacher licensure or human services leadership. They advisers are:

Document Actions