About the College of Education and Human Services
Since its inception as a teacher-training school in 1871, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has long been a recognized leader in education. Today, the College of Education and Human Services is proud to be preparing the next generation of professional leaders in education, human services and counseling, who will set the pace in education reform and social change in an increasingly diverse environment.
COEHS OFFERS ...
- Initial teaching licensure
- Advanced Administrative Licenses
- Professional Development for Teachers
- Specialized programs for teacher who want to add a new content or grade level license
- Accelerated licensure in science and math
- One of the state's largest and longest English as a Second Language Program
- Only in the Midwest