Estrella 2008 Papers
Clearing House Estrella project papers for 2008.
- Achievement GAP Reduction(pdf)
- Bamboo Among Oaks Poems
- Hmong and American: Stories of Transition to a Strange Land Book, Review by Anna Schmidt, 2008 (pdf)
- The Civil Way by Stacie Thao, Spring 2008 (doc)
- Hmong Grade Level Curricular Unit by Jo Anna Kloster, Spring 2008 (pdf)
- Hmong Curriculum In-service Project: Grade Level- Kindergarten by Jessica Gadzichowski (pdf)
- Hmong Book References (pdf)
- Hmong Culture In-service (pdf)
- Hmong In-service Project: Exploring and Expressing Multicultural in the Classroom by Anna Schmidt, 2006 (pdf)
- English as a Second Language by Jacquelyn Wissen (pdf)
- Hmong Unit Study, Grade 8 Standards (Web site)
The ELL Center is committed to providing high quality services to educators of English Language Learners, PK-12. Through high quality professional development, liaison to DPI, networking and onsite consultation, CESA 7 staff aims to provide leadership for ELL students in Northeast Wisconsin. To learn more, visit English Language Learning (ELL) Center Web site.