College of Business Internship Approval Process
The UW-Oshkosh College of Business requires each student to complete an internship before they are allowed to graduate. This website will assist students in the completion of that process.
Student Required Items
1.) A Valid Internship
- You can find more information on what makes an internship valid by clicking Valid Internship Information
2.) Admittance to the College of Business
- You can find more information on gaining acceptance in to the College of Business by clicking Admission to the College of Business
- NOTE: You must be a UW-Oshkosh College of Business student to create an internship. Your login will be your email user name and password.
3.) A Valid Supervisor
- The supervisor's first name, last name, e-mail, and job title.
- Information regarding what a supervisor must do for the internship or co-op can be found off of the College of Business website by clicking Supervisor Responsibilities
4.) Internship Credit Option
- The UW-Oshkosh College of Business believes that an experiential learning component is essential to your future success in business. In concurrence with your internship you will have 3 classroom options that will supplement the real world experience you gain with your internship.
- You can find more information on the 0-credit, 3 credit, or 1-3 credit co-op options by clicking Internship Credit Option Information
Start the Application Process
- If you meet the requirements, you may start the approval process by clicking the link at the top of the page or the button below.
Existing Internships and Items
- You can view your internship by clicking on the link at the top of the page or the button below.
- NOTE: You must login to see your internships.