Group Advising Makeup Activity
Instructions for freshmen who missed the Pre-business Expo in October:
- Print out the makeup activity sheet.
- Print out the BBA planning sheet.
- Part 1: view the Pre-Business Expo: Advising & Major Exploration video and answer the associated questions on the makeup activity sheet.
- Part 2: Major Exploration: explore one of the nine majors by using the provided links and answer the associated questions on the makeup activity.
- Part 3: Attend a business club meeting and fill out the necessary information on the makeup activity sheet.
- You will have your hold removed until you have completed this make-up activity (parts 1-3).
You have three options to turn in your completed make-up activity:
- During your advising appointment OR
- To a business advisor during drop in hours (Monday-Thursday from 12-2); call 424-1268 on the day of to check if drop in hours have change OR
- Drop it off at the front desk to a PAL in the SSC 202 (Give your advisor 2 business days to verify completion and remove your HOLD).
- You must have answered all questions in Part 1 correctly or you will be asked to re-watch the video and re-submit the quiz questions.
- To schedule an advising appointment, call 424-1268 or stop by the Student Success Center suite 202 anytime from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday or Scott Hall 113 (920-424-3299): Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5:00 p.m. & 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. + Friday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.to set up an appointment with a business advisor.
For more information
If you have questions, see a Business Advisor in the UARC; Student Success Center, Suite 202.