Enterprise Systems (ERP) Technology Management
One of the most significant business developments of this generation is the creation of Enterprise-wide computing systems. These huge computer systems are now the backbone of all the major corporations in the US and around the world. Companies are constantly looking for IS experts to create, update and manage these systems.
- INFO SYS 445 Introduction to Enterprise Planning Systems
- Business 415 Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Configuration and Implementation
- Plus three credits from (IS majors must take INFO SYS 481):
- Business 411 Project Management
- Business 314 Systems Analysis
|SAP GUI Install:||Windows||Mac|