UW Oshkosh APICS members participate in a variety of professional, social and community service activities. Students work closely with their "parent chapter" in the Fox Valley, an organization of over 400 professionals. Through trips to local organizations and businesses that include presentations and facilities tours, students are given the opportunity to further investigate and refine their interest in the field of Supply Chain Management. In addition to providing funds for scholarships, paper competitions and other activities, the parent chapter provides valuable networking opportunities which may lead to internships and, upon graduation, employment. APICS activities are open to all students.
Faculty adviser: Dr. Mike Godfrey.
Please LIKE us on Facebook! All event information will be posted there as reminders! https://www.facebook.com/oshkosh.marketing
- Orientation Meeting- Wednesday, February 12th at 6 PM - Sage 1232
- SMP Meeting- Wednesday, February 19th 4:30 PM Reeve Ballroom
- Target Store Tour in Fond du Lac- Wednesday, March 12th 5:30PM-7:30PM Depart from lot #34
- Shamrock Shuffle 5K Run/Walk- Saturday, March 15th Starts at 10 AM Sign up for team @ SRWC
- Bemis Tour- Wednesday, April 9th Depart from lot #34 at 5:30PM
- Lambeau Field Tour- Saturday, April 12th 9AM-2PM Depart from lot #34
- Trip to Boston Massachusetts- April 24th-27th Sign-up with John starting Feb. 17th
Feel free to contact our advisor or any of the club officers!
Faculty Adviser: John Depies
Spring 2014 Club Officers:
Kelli Michaelis: President
Alli Kerwin: VP of Event Planning
Logan Moore: VP of Event Planning
Mark Chevremont: VP Communication Relations
Maggie Nett: VP of Web Presence
Stephanie Kliber: VP of Promotions
Angelia Schiedemeyer: VP of Finance
Links to Sign-Up Sheets: