IT'S MORE THAN A MAJOR ... IT'S YOUR FUTURE.
Marketing helps organizations build customer relationships and achieve their goals by understanding customer needs, researching the potential market and developing solutions to meet those needs.
Specific aspects of marketing include developing new products and services, determining how they should be priced, and creating effective communication that drives customer awareness and interest.
Marketing graduates enjoy careers in a variety of engaging jobs with outstanding advancement opportunities in diverse areas, including:
- Product Management: Develop new and manage existing product lines.
- Advertising and Digital Marketing: Create communications to promote products and services.
- Marketing Research: Gather, analyze and interpret information about markets and customers.
- Sales: Involves identifying customers who have a need for a solution and working through the buying process in a way that encourages a sale.
- Retail: Plan the merchandise and manage the store.