#1 MHR department on the planet in management education research productivity, 2005-2014 (Fornaciari et al., 2016)
- First MHR department at a master’s comprehensive business school to host the editorship of an Academy of Management journal (Ben Arbaugh, AMLE, 2009-2011)
- The SHRM chapter has received the Superior Merit Award for 9 of the last 10 years. The chapter has also won the Outstanding Student Chapter Award twice within that period (2009-2010 and 2010-2011).
- Only SHRM chapter in the UW System to get the SHRM Superior Merit Award (2016)
- The UW Oshkosh HR major curriculum has been compared to National SHRM recommendations. Every area listed by SHRM is addressed in some way.
- Dale Feinauer serves on the Board of Directors for three organizations (Guaranty Service Group, Marion Body, and Solutions Recovery)
- Andy Miller holds 6 patents
- Ben Arbaugh is a 7-time Academy of Management Best Paper Award recipient (Management Education and Development Division)
- During 2016 Shannon Rawski presented for and was invited to become a member of the Masculinity Contest Work Group from the University of British Columbia.
- During 2016 Matt Piszczek and four colleagues from around the country were awarded a research grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation totaling $492,000
- Andy Miller has served on the PMI Northeast Wisconsin Chapter board for 7 years, including a term as president
- Shannon Rawski is working with the Chancellor’s office to evaluate UW-Oshkosh's new, comprehensive A.T.L.A.S. (Awareness Training for Leadership Advancement System) program.