Why UW Oshkosh?
The value of an University of Wisconsin Oshkosh MBA degree is built on quality, affordability, flexibility and convenience.
The UW Oshkosh MBA Program provides a rigorous part-time curriculum taught by outstanding faculty that includes:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation
- Theory blended with practice
- Strategic decision-making skills development
- Leadership development
- Diverse student body
- Networking opportunities
- Increased earning potential
- Career advancement/change
Compared to other AACSB-accredited MBA programs, the UW Oshkosh MBA is reasonably priced, allowing for an increased return on investment (ROI).
Catering to the needs of working professionals, the UW Oshkosh MBA makes it possible for you to earn your degree without quitting your job. Some examples of the flexibility of our degree are:
- Evening and online courses
- Two-seven year completion of Level II (MBA degree) courses
- No time limit on Level I (Foundation) courses
- Waiving of Level I courses with prior undergraduate coursework
- Two-week international study tours
- Seven option emphases
- Saturday-only cohort Executive Path
Enabling you to achieve your degree without traveling a great distance, courses are offered online and in the evenings at the following locations:
- MBA Education Center in downtown Green Bay
- UW Oshkosh
- UW-Stevens Point