Due to class scheduling restrictions, international student applications are only accepted for fall semester admissions. The application deadline for international student applications is March 1.
- International student admission guidelines
- Application for admission. Also, please complete additional GRE or GMAT exam or equivalent. *
- E-mail current professional resume to rappt.
- Complete a personal statement, single-spaced and no longer than two pages (Arial or Times New Roman typeface, no smaller than 11-point type with no less than 1-inch margins), e-mailed to
- Reasons for pursuing the MBA
- The impact it will have on both your short- and long-term career goals
- What value you will bring to the classroom
- One of the following professional certifications:
- A domestic graduate degree as shown on an official transcript.
- A written waiver petition based on extensive business experience that demonstrates progressive responsibilities throughout the organization. If there is a possibility you might qualify for a waiver based on work experience, please e-mail the MBA office for pre-approval. Requesting the waiver does not guarantee that a waiver will be granted.
After the evaluation of these documents, you will be contacted if further materials are required to complete your application portfolio. The MBA program has both full-standing and probationary admission. Once admitted, students may be required to fulfill additional programmatic conditions.
*About 15% of applicants are allowed to waive the GMAT/GRE exam with the completion of:
CFA, Certified Financial Analyst