MBA Information Sessions
Professional and Executive MBA Information Sessions
Interested in strengthening your career? Join us at one of our upcoming Spring 2014 Information Sessions. We have two paths and one goal: your advancement. Learn more about the Professional Path and the Executive Path.
The combined Professional and Executive MBA Information Sessions will begin promptly at 6 p.m. and last approximately 1-1.5 hours. The session will be facilitated by our two advisors: Terry Rapp, Professional MBA Advisor and Abbey Kruse, Executive MBA Advisor. This will be a great opportunity to get all of your questions answered about how an MBA degree from UW Oshkosh can help your career goals become a reality!
- Tuesday, April 8 -- Oshkosh, UW Oshkosh Sage Hall, Room 2239
- Thursday, April 10 -- Green Bay, UW Oshkosh Graduate Education Center
- Tuesday, April 15 - Wausau
- Tuesday, April 22 - Fond du Lac
- Thursday, April 24, Appleton, UWO Appleton Executive Education Center
Not able to make any of the information sessions, but would like to talk to an advisor about the UW Oshkosh Executive or Professional MBA? Please contact Abbey Kruse at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the Executive MBA or Terry Rapp at email@example.com regarding the Professional MBA .