TitanWeb is the online student database and registration system. Logging into TitanWeb for the first time? Click here for some FAQs to help you help you get started.
MBA students will only need to access TitanWeb for the following:
- Register for classes (when registration is open)
- View/Print your class schedule
- View/Print Grade Reports & Unofficial Transcripts
- Make a tuition payment by credit card or e-check
Do not use TitanWeb to:
- Search for classes - use this MBA Web site, Class Schedules
- Drop a class - contact the MBA Program office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locate a classroom - use the class detail pages accessed from the class schedule
- View Wait Lists - this function does not work in TitanWeb. Classes that are full will be noted on the current Class Schedule. If a class is full and you would like to be placed on the waiting list, you must email Terry Rapp or call the MBA Program office at (920) 424-3199 or (800) 633-1430.
TitanApps (campus e-mail)
(TitanApps in the University's official form of electronic communication to students.)
Every student admitted to the program or enrolled in class with Special Student status has a UW Oshkosh e-mail account..
Email Username: The first 5 letters of your last name (or your entire last name if it's less than 5 letters), followed by the first letter of your first name and the last two digits of your Student ID number (refer to http://www.uwosh.edu/directory and type in your first and last name if you need assistance determining your username)
Email Default Password: Your student ID number (NOTE: You must change your default password before accessing any online student resources, i.e. TitanWeb, TitanApps)