2012-2013 MBA/MSIS Scholarship Opportunities
UW OSHKOSH MBA/MSIS 2012/13 Scholarship Opportunities
Two scholarship opportunities are available for MBA and MSIS students who will be enrolling in the Fall 2013 semester: (2) $500 MBA Alumni Scholarships. The purpose of these scholarships is to provide tuition support for UW Oshkosh College of Business graduate students based on financial need. The scholarships will be awarded at the May 10, 2013, MBA/MSIS Graduation Banquet.
Criteria for each Scholarship. All applicants must:
1. Be students admitted to the MBA or MSIS Programs at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, who are either part‑time or full-time students and will have completed at least six degree (Level II) credits by January 18, 2013.
2. Be in full standing (not probation) with an overall graduate grade point average of 3.00 or higher.
3. Complete the 2013 Scholarship Application Cover Sheet and attach a statement, no longer than 2 pages, describing financial need and why they should be selected for this scholarship.
4. Submit a simple statement of household earnings and expenses to provide documentation for financial need. (monthly format preferred)
5. Submit a current resume, no longer than 2 pages.
6. Provide a synopsis of their employer’s educational reimbursement policy.
Scholarship applications will be accepted through 4:30 p.m., Friday, November 23, 2012. Scholarship applications received after 4:30 p.m. Friday, November 23, 2012, will not be accepted. Please submit (mail or email) all materials to:
Terry Rapp (email@example.com)
UW Oshkosh College of Business
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Scholarship recipients will be selected by the MBA Alumni Advisory Board at its January meeting. The scholarships will be awarded at the annual MBA/MSIS Graduation Banquet on Friday, May 10, 2013. The scholarships will be credited toward the recipients’ fall 2013 tuition obligation incurred at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
Comments and questions can be directed to Terry Rapp at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 424-3199.