College of Business Faculty Activities
- Mark Manske and Steve Dunn, 14 MBA students and leaders from Mercury Marine traveled throughout China and South Korea. The program calls for students to serve as manufacturing and supply-chain consultant to the company. This is a first-of-its-kind collaboration with Mercury Marine.
- Steve Dunn conducted a webinar for the National Recycling Coalition on May 14. More than 250 people joined in!
- Bob Kunkel was awarded an Emerald Literati network 2012 Award for Excellence as an Outstanding Reviewer for Managerial Finance.
- Steve Huffman has been selected to join the Editorial Board for the CFA Digest.
- Phil Florek (Small Business Development Ctr) spoke at the WMEP Manufacturing Matters! conference on May 9 at the Frontier Airlines Center in Milwaukee.
- Undergraduate students in Marketing Strategy (Birgit Leisen Pollack) and Marketing Research (Aliosha Alexandrov) classes presented their semester projects to 30 business professionals.
- Barb Rau accompanied 14 students to Europe for their Spring Interim Study Tour.