Economics Student Association—Omicron Delta Epsilon
Omicron Delta Epsilon is the international honor society in economics, one of the world's largest academic honor societies.
All students who have completed 12 semester credit hours of economics with a B average are eligible for membership.
The objectives of Omicron Delta Epsilon are:
- the recognition of scholastic attainment in economics
- the establishment of closer ties between students and economics faculty
- the publication of its official journal, The American Economist
ODE students work closely with members of the Economics Student Association to organize club activities which have included:
- Speakers at monthly meetings
- Spring trips to the Chicago Financial Markets and a Cubs game
- Tutoring for economics classes.