MS, Internet Marketing, Full Sail University
BBA, Marketing, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Heidi earned her Master of Science degree in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University in 2010. She graduated cum laude in 2001 from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, where she held various leadership positions with the marketing club, including the role of president.
Throughout her career, Heidi has worked as a marketing coordinator, senior communications specialist and graphic designer at various companies in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin—from a heavy industrial construction company to a high-end fashion e-commerce retailer. She also owns her own freelance marketing and web design business where she assists clients with their marketing endeavors and online strategies.
Heidi specializes in and is passionate about marketing strategy development; branding and corporate identity design; internal branding; website design, development and optimization; search engine marketing and optimization; and graphic design. She believes in working with soul, purpose, integrity and compassion.
- UW Oshkosh College of Business Alumni Association
- Oshkosh Chapter of Women in Management
- Projects for the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation Women’s Fund
Tidbits Most People Don’t Know
- She was an extra in the movie Public Enemies
- Heidi learned how to ride a unicycle at the age of 13 and can still ride it today
- Her cat's name is Koa—named for a tree protected in Hawaii
- She loves doing yoga and traveling