William C Wresch
Ph.D. Education. University of Wisconsin Madison, 1983
|Expertise:||Computer Information Systems/Management Information Systems|
- Wresch, B., & Fraser, S. (2012). ICT enabled Market Freedoms and their Impacts in Developing Countries: Opportunities, frustrations, and surprises. Information Technology for Development.
- Wresch, B., & Fraser, S. (2011). Persistent Barriers to E-commerce in Developing Countries: A Longitudinal study of efforts by Caribbean companies. Journal of Global Information Management.
- Wresch, B. (2009). Progress on the global digital divide: an ethical perspective based on AMartya Sen's capabilties model. Ethics & Information Technology.
- Wresch, B. (2008). First-year Business Students: Initial Business Concepts and Attitudes. Teaching Forum (University of WI System).
- Wresch, B. (2006). Managerial Strategies Used To Overcome Technological Hurdles: A Review Of E-Commerce Efforts Used By Innovative Caribbean Managers.. Journal Of Global Information Management.
- Arbaugh, J.B., Rebstock, M., & Wresch, B. (2005). International Online Management Education Courses: A Study Of Participation Patterns. The Internet And Higher Education 8(2).
- Wresch, B. (2005). National Competitive Advantage In E-Commerce Efforts: A Report From Five Caribbean Nations. Perspectives On Global Development And Technology 5(2).
- Wresch, B. (2004). The Information Age: Technology, Learning And Exclusion In Wales. Information Society 20(1).
- Thrivent Professorship, Received, Thrivent Financial, May 3, 2010.
- 2009 Outstanding Graduate Faculty, Received, UW Oshkosh MBA students, May 18, 2009.
- Fulbright Scholar, CIES, September 1993.