Sarinda Taengnoi Siemers
Ph.D. Economics. University of Illinois at Chicago
|Expertise:||Economics of Immigration, Gender Economics|
- Johnson, M., Robson, D.A., & Taengnoi Siemers, S. (Forthcoming). "A Meta Analysis of the Gender Gap in Performance in Collegiate Economics Courses" . Review of Social Economy.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S., Johnson, M., Cotti, C., & Robson, D.A. (Forthcoming). The Gender Gap in Early Business Courses: Determinants of Performance in Economics and Statistics. Journal of the Academy of Business Education.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S. (2014). ''Economic man and social woman: Determinants of immigrants' life satisfaction. Economics Bulletin.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S., Johnson, M., & Robson, D.A. (2012). Study design's influence on empirical findings in economic education. Applied Economics Letters.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S., Bowman, K., & Invention, Innovation, and Wage Inequality in Developed Countries . Eastern Economic Journal.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S., & Haley, M.R. (2011). The skill transferability of high-skilled US immigrants. Applied Economics Letters.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S., & Burnett, N.J. (2010). Explaining the Success of Women in Undergraduate Economics Program. The Empirical Economics Letters.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S. Determinants of life satisfaction among high and low-skilled immigrants in the U.S.. Paper presented at Eastern Economics Association, Boston, MA. March 2014.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S. Are you happy here?The assessment of life satisfaction among skilled immigrants in the U.S.. Paper presented at American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Las Vegas. February 2013.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S. An Analysis of International student enrollment in American Universities. Paper presented at Missouri Valley Economic Association, St Louis, MO. October 2010.
- Taengnoi Siemers, S. Women in Undergrad Economics: Roles Models and Success Rate. Paper presented at Midwest Economics Association, Evanston, IL. March 2010.
- Midwest Economic Association.
- Missouri Valley Economic Association.
- American Economic Association.