Nathan V Stuart
Ph.D. Accounting. Indiana University, 2001
|Office:||Sage Hall 1459|
|Expertise:||Cost accounting, corporate governance, performance measurement, and decision analysis|
Selected Publications and Accomplishments
- Haywood-Sullivan, B., & Stuart, N. (Forthcoming). Does Functional Experience Impair Cross-Pollination of the B…SC (Balanced Scorecard). Management Accounting Quarterly.
- Stuart, N., & Jansen, J.P. (2014). How to predict the market’s reaction when you announce an acquisition. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance/Wiley.
- Stuart, N. (2013). Assessing the costs and benefits of investing in cost-system accuracy. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance.
- Stuart, N., Jansen, I.P., Sanning, L.W., & (2013). On the relation between the relative size of acquisitions and the wealth of acquiring firms. Applied Economics Letters.
- Stuart, N., & Jimenez-Angueira, C.E. (2013). Relative Performance Evaluation, Pay-for-Luck, and Double-Dipping in CEO Compensation. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
- Stuart, N., Dzuranin, A.C., & Randolph, D.W. (2013). Doing more with less: Using non-cash incentives to improve employee performance. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance/Wiley.
- Campbell, T., Fisher, J.G., & Stuart, N. (2012). Integrating Sustainability with Corporate Strategy: A Maturity Model for the Finance Function. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance/Wiley.
- Stuart, N., & Dzuranin, A.C. (2012). The effect of tangible and intangible noncash rewards on satisfaction and performance in a production setting. Management Accounting Quarterly.
- Jansen, I.P., Sanning, L.W., & Stuart, N. (2012). Do hubris and the information environment explain the effect of acquirers’ size on their gains from acquisitions. Journal of Economics and Finance.
- Dowell, G.W., Shackell-Dowell, M.B., & Stuart, N. (2011). Boards, CEOs, and Surviving a Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Internet Shakeout. Strategic Management Journal.
- Stuart, N. (2008). Diversification to Mitigate Expropriation in the Tobacco Industry. Journal of Financial Economics.
- Academic Professional: Midwest Region Steering Committee, Member, October 2013 - Present
Click here for full resume