Ph.D. Organizational Science. University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2012
|Office:||Sage Hall 2463|
|Expertise:||Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science/Organizational Behavior, Management, Entrepreneurship/Small Business Administration|
- Spivack, A., McKelvie, A., & Haynie, J. (Forthcoming). Habitual Entrepreneurs: Possible Cases of Entrepreneurship Addiction?. Journal of Business Venturing.
- Agypt, B., Rubin, B.A., & Spivack, A. (2012). Thinking outside the clocks: The effect of layered-task time on the creative climate of meetings. Journal of Creative Behavior.
- Morris, M.H., Kuratko, D., Schindehutte, M., & Spivack, A. (2012). Framing the Entrepreneurial Experience. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- Morris, M., Spivack, A., & Allen, J. (2009). Capturing the Economic Model of the Entrepreneur: Different Paths to Venture Profitability. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Spivack, A. (2009). Book Review: Engaged Scholarship: A Guide for Organizational and Social Research. Organizational Research Methods.
- Rubin, B.A., & Spivack, A. (2012). Thinking outside the office: The impact of virtual work on creative workers attitudes, In Shawn D. Long (Ed.) Virtual Work and Human Interaction Research: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Spivack, A., Askay, D.A., & Rogelberg, S.G. (2010). Contemporary Physical Workspaces: A Review of Current Research, Trends, and Implications for Future Environmental Psychology Inquiry. In, Environmental Psychology: New Developments . New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Spivack, A. (2010). Sick building syndrome. In J. S. Kreutzer, J. DeLuca, & B. Caplan (Eds.). Encyclopedia of clinical neuropsychology. Springer.
- Spivack, A., & Rubin, B.A. (2010). Spaces to control creative output of the knowledge worker: A managerial paradox?. iConference.
- Askay, D.A., & Spivack, A. (2010). The Multidimensional role of trust in enabling creativity in virtual communities of practice: A theoretical model integrating swift, knowledge-based, institution-based, and organizational trust. HICCS-43.
- Spivack, A. Work environment choice: Considerations of task-environment fit. Paper presented at Environmental Design & Research Association, "EDRA" Providence, RI. June 2013.
- Spivack, A. Work Environment Choice: A Mixed Methods Investigation of How Spatial Autonomy and Motivation Affect Productivity, Creativity, and Well-Being of Mobile Workers. Paper presented at Environmental Design and Research Association (EDRA) conference, "EDRA" Seattle, WA. June 2012.
- Spivack, A. The impact of the built environment of animal shelters. Paper presented at Environmental Design and Research Association (EDRA) conference, "EDRA" Seattle, WA. May 2012.
- Spivack, A., Haynie, J.M. , & Schindehutte, M. Serial Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneuring Behaviors as a Psychological Addiction. Paper presented at Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference (BCERC), Spain. June 2007.
- EDRA (Environmental Design & Research Association).