Ph.D. Economics. University of Nebraska, Lincoln, 1993
|Expertise:||Economics, Economic Education, Gender|
- Johnson, M., Robson, D.A., & Taengnoi Siemers, S. (Forthcoming). A Meta Analysis of the Gender Gap in Performance in Economics Courses. Review of Social Economy.
- Cotti, C., Johnson, M., Robson, D.A., & Taengnoi Siemers, S. (2013). The Gender Gap in Early Business Courses: Determinants of Performance in Economics and Statistics. Journal of the Academy of Business Education.
- Johnson, M., Robson, D.A., & Taengnoi Siemers, S. (2012). Study design's influence on empirical findings in economic education. Applied Economics Letters.
- Johnson, M., & Robson, D.A. (2008). Clickers, Student Engagement, and Performance in an Introductory Microeconomics Course: A Cautionary Tale". Computers in Higher Economic Education Review.
- Johnson, M., Robson, D.A., & Van Scyoc, L. (2007). Paper or Plastic:Evidence from a Sample of Clicker versus Paper Quizzes. Teaching Forum: A Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
- External. "AP Microeconomics Reader - Table leader"Awarded by College Board. Applied or Integration/Application Scholarship.
- External. (2007). "AP Course Auditor"Awarded by College Board. Applied or Integration/Application Scholarship.
- Academy of Business Education.
- American Economic Association.
- Western Economic Association.
- Academic Professional: ETS, Other, CLEP exam development committee, May 2014 - Present
- Community: P.E.O., Officer, Treasurer, March 2014 - Present
- College of Business: University Studies Program Committee, Member, October 2012 - Present
- UW Oshkosh: APC, Member, September 2012 - Present
- Academic Professional: ETS/College Board AP Table Leader, Prepare/Grade Certification Exams, June 2012 - Present