MBA University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 1981
|Office:||Sage Hall 1418|
|Expertise:||Production/Operations Management, Supply Chain Management/Transportation/Logistics, E-business/E-commerce, Entrepreneurship/Small Business Administration|
- Professional Achievement Award, Received, National University Extension Faculty Association (NAAEA).
- Excellence in Action Awards (3), Received, Onedia Nation Community Education Program.
- Instructor of the Year Award, Received, University of Wisconsin Stevens Points Continuing Education (SBDC).
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Received, UW Extension Community Development Faculty Association (WCDA).
- European Operations Management Association.
- Production and Operations Management Society.
- Certified in Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Management - American Society of Transportation & Logistics Inc., 1985-02-11.
- Certified Transportation Claims Professional - Certified Claims Professional Accreditation Council, 1984-11-03.
- Licensed to Practice Administrative Law - Interstate Commerce Commission, 1979-01-01.