Cliff R Moll
Ph.D. Finance. Florida State University
|Expertise:||Finance, Quantitative Methods|
Selected Publications and Accomplishments
- Moll, C., & Huffman, S.P. (Forthcoming). The Incremental Information Content of Innovations in Implied Idiosyncratic Volatility. Review of Financial Economics.
- Moll, C., & Kunkel, R.A. (2015). Proffitt's CEO Hedges His Bet: A Case Study on Options and Ethics. Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics/North American Business Press.
- Moll, C. (2014). A Capital Market Test of Corporate Capital Structure: Does an Optimal Industry Capital Structure Exist. Financial Decisions.
- Moll, C., & Huffman, S.P. (2014). Does Asymmetric Risk Matter. Financial Decisions.
- Moll, C., & Huffman, S.P. (2013). An Examination of the Relation Between Asymmetric Risk Measures, Prior Returns and Expected Daily Returns. Review of Financial Economics.
- Moll, C., & Huffman, S.P. (2012). The Impact of Asymmetry on Expected Stock Returns: An Investigation of Alternative Risk Measures. Algorithmic Finance, 2011, Vol. 1, Pg.79-93.
Click here for full resume