Cliff R Moll
Ph.D. Finance. Florida State University
|Expertise:||Finance, Quantitative Methods|
- Moll, C. (Forthcoming). A Capital Market Test of Corporate Capital Structure: Does an Optimal Industry Capital Structure Exist?. Financial Decisions/Financial Decisions Association.
- Moll, C., & Huffman, S.P. (Forthcoming). "Does Asymmetric Risk Matter?". Financial Decisions.
- Moll, C., & Huffman, S.P. (Forthcoming). An Examination of the Relation Between Asymmetric Risk Measures, Prior Returns and Expected Daily Returns. Review of Financial Economics.
- Moll, C., & Huffman, S.P. (2012). The Impact of Asymmetry on Expected Stock Returns: An Investigation of Alternative Risk Measures.. Algorithmic Finance, 2011, Vol. 1, Pg.79-93.
- Winner of the Best in Track Award for paper titled, "Proffitt's CEO Hedges His Bet: A Case Study on a Zero Cost Covered Collar Option Strategy" at the 2014 MBAA International Conference in Chicago, Illinois, Received, MBAA International - Academy of Finance, March 8, 2014.
- Winner of Best in Track Award for paper titled, "Does Asymmetric Risk Matter?" at the 2013 MBAA Interantional Conference, Received, MBAA International - Academy of Finance, January 7, 2013.
- Deans' Outstanding Undergraduate Research Award, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, April 2005.
- Outstanding Graduate Award, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh - Department of Economics, April 2005.
- Allan W. Gerow Memorial Schlarship, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh College of Business, April 2005.
- American Finance Association.
- Financial Management Association.