Birgit Leisen Pollack
Ph.D. Marketing. New Mexico State University, 1998
Selected Publications and Accomplishments
- Leisen Pollack, B. (Forthcoming). Why do Consumers Stay when Things are Bad and Leave when Things are Good. Journal of Relationship Marketing.
- Leisen Pollack, B., & Alexandrov, A. (2013). Nomological Validity of the Net Promoter Index Question. Journal of Services Marketing.
- Leisen Pollack, B. (2013). Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty Link: The Moderating Role of Service Locus of Control. Services Marketing Quarterly.
- Alexandrov, A., & Leisen Pollack, B. (2013). Exploring and Conceptualizing Brand Interestingness. 2013 Proceedings of the Society for Marketing Advances Conference.
- Leisen Pollack, B. (2013). Typology of Moderators of the Customer SatisfactionRepurchase Intention Relationship: Escape Assistants and Capture Assistants. 2013 Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Academy of Marketing Science.