Ph.D. Western Michigan University, 2011
|Expertise:||Supply Chain Management/Transportation/Logistics, Production/Operations Management|
Selected Publications and Accomplishments
- Kamalapur, R., & Lyth, D. (2014). Benefits of CPFR Collaboration Strategy under Different Inventory Holding and Backorder Penalty Costs. International Journal of Business and Management.
- Kamalapur, R. (2013). Benefits of CPFR and VMI Collaboration Strategies: A Simulation Study. Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Kamalapur, R. (2013). Impact of Forecast Errors in CPFR Collaboration Strategy. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management.
- Kamalapur, R. Impact of Inventory Holding Cost in CPFR Collaboration Strategy. Annual NE DSI Conference, March 2014.
- Kamalapur, R. Benefits of CPFR and VMI Collaboration Strategies in a Variable Demand Environment. Annual DSI Conference, Nov 2011.
- COBA Summer. (2013). "Impact of Inventory Holding Costs in CPFR Collaboration Strategy" Awarded by University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. Basic or Discovery Scholarship.
- COBA Summer. (2012). "Impact of Forecast Errors in CPFR Collaboration Strategy" Awarded by University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. Basic or Discovery Scholarship.
- Decision Science Institute (DSI).
- The Association for Operations Management (APICS).