Ph.D. Accounting. University of South Florida, 2009
|Office:||Sage Hall 1455|
Selected Publications and Accomplishments
- Jones, C., & Sejati, Y. (2016). Sales and Use Tax: Updates on an Ever-changing Environment. The CPA Journal .
- Jones, C. (2014). Taxation of Gambling in the United States: Comparing the Current System with Two Alternatives. The ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research.
- Jones, C., & Pryor, C.R. (2013). Supreme Court Ruling May Not Eliminate Tax Complexities Unique to Same-Sex Couples. CPA Journal.
- Jones, C., & Holt, T. (2011). An Analysis of Differential Market Reactions to Pervasive vs. Account-Specific Adverse 404 Opinions. Journal of Business and Accounting.
- Jones, C., Pryor, C., & Anderson, C. (2011). Tax Preferences for Education Are Simpler but NOT Simple. CPA Journal.
- Jones, C., & Behling, S. (2010). Uncharted Waters: Using Social Networds in Hiring Decisions. Issues in Information Systems.
- Jones, C., & Sejati, Y. (2016). Comparing the Marketplace Fairness Act and the Remote Transactions Parity Act. Tax Insider / AICPA.
- Certified Public Accountant.