M. Ryan Haley
Ph.D. Economics. University of Iowa, 2003
Department Chair, Economics
|Expertise:||Statistics, Economics/Managerial Economics, Finance, Quantitative Methods, Numerical Analysis|
- Haley, M.R. (Forthcoming). Ranking Top Economics and Finance Journals Using Microsoft Academic Search versus Google Scholar: How Does the New Publish or Perish Option Compare? . Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology.
- Haley, M.R., & Miller, L.A. (Forthcoming). Correlates of Flexible Working Arrangements, Stress, and Sleep Difficulties in the US Workforce: Does the Flexibility of the Flexibility Matter?. Empirical Economics.
- Haley, M.R., Cotti, C., & Miller, L.A. (Forthcoming). Workplace Flexibilities, Job Satisfaction, and Union Membership in the US Workforce.
- Haley, M.R., Paarsch, H.J., & Whiteman, C.H. (Forthcoming). Smoothed Safety First and the Holding of Assets. Quantitative Finance.
- Haley, M.R., McGee, M.K., & Walker, T.B. (Forthcoming). Disparity, Shortfall, and Twice-Endogenous HARA Utility. Econometric Reviews.
- Haley, M.R. (Forthcoming). Generalized Safety First and the Planting of Crops. Applied Economics Letters.
- Haley, M.R., & McGee, M.K. (Forthcoming). KLICing there and back again: Portfolio selection using the empirical likelihood divergence and the Hellinger distance. Journal of Empirical Finance / Elsevier.
- Haley, M.R., & Walker, T.B. (Forthcoming). Alternative Tilts for Nonparametric Option Pricing. Journal of Futures Markets 30(10).
- Haley, M.R. (Forthcoming). Bounding Revenue Leakages at Scale-Sale Timber Auctions: Evidence from Wisconsin State Forest Auctions. Empirical Economics / Springer.
- Haley, M.R., & Taengnoi Siemers, S. (2011). The Skill Transferability of High-Skilled US Immigrants. Applied Economics Letters.
- Ed Penson teaching Award, Nominated, 2012.
- Penson Award, Received, UWO, June 2012.
- Ed Penson teaching Award, Nominated, 2011.
- TRISS Endowed Professorship, Received, September 2011.
- Ed Penson teaching Award, Nominated, 2010.
- Southern Economic Association.
- Southern Agricultural Economics Association .