Steve C Dunn
Ph.D. Business Administration. The Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College, 1992
Department Chair, Finance and Business Law
Director, Center for Sustainable Enterprise
|Expertise:||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability, Supply Chain Management/Transportation/Logistics, Production/Operations Management, Business Ethics|
- Dunn, S.C., Wu, J., & Forman, H. (2012). A Study on Green Supply Chain Practices Among Large Global Corporations. Journal of Supply Chain and Operations Management/San Jose State University.
- Dunn, S.C. Using Sustainability to Grow New Ventures in Shrinking Markets. Paper presented at Global Business Conference, "Innovation Institute of Great Britain" Tignes, France. February 2013.
- Sam Walton Fellow, Received, Students in Free Enterprise, August 30, 2011.
- Top 5 Research Article, Received, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, January 5, 2011.
- 10 Years Service, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, April 13, 2010.
- Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS), Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Chapter, April 27, 2007.
- Society for Organizational Learning and Education.
- Academy of Management.
- CPIM, 1983-09-23.