Chad D Cotti
Ph.D. Economics. University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, 2006
Oshkosh Defense Endowed Professor of Economics, Economics
|Expertise:||Health Economics, Labor Economics,Public Policy|
- Adams, S., Cotti, C., & Tefft, N. (Forthcoming). Seatbelt Use Among Drunk Drivers in Different Legislative Settings. Economic Inquiry.
- Cotti, C., & Hoke, O. (Forthcoming). The Impact of Large Container Beer Purchases on Alcohol-Related Fatal Vehicle Accidents. Contemporary Economic Policy.
- Cotti, C., Dunn, R., & Tefft, N. (Forthcoming). The Dow is Killing Me: Risky Health Behaviors and the Stock Market. Health Economics.
- Cotti, C., Dunn, R., & Tefft, N. (Forthcoming). Alcohol-Related Motor Vehicle Crash Fatality Risk and the Location of Alcohol Purchase. Social Science & Medicine.
- Cotti, C. (Forthcoming). Atypical Work: Who Gets It, and Where Does It Lead? Evidence from U.S. Data. The Manchester School.
- Cotti, C., Haley, M.R., & Miller, L. (Forthcoming). Workplace Flexibilities, Job Satisfaction, and Union Membership in the US Workforce. British Journal of Industrial Relations.
- Adams, S., Cotti, C., & Fuhrmann, D. (Forthcoming). The Short-Term Impact of Smoke-Free Workplace Laws on Fatal Heart Attacks. Applied Economics.
- Addison, J., Blackburn, M., & Cotti, C. (2013). Minimum Wage Increase in a Recessionary Environment. Labour Economics.
- Skidmore, M., Cotti, C., & Alm, J. (2013). The Political Economy of State Government Subsidy Adoption: The Case of Ethanol. Economics and Politics.
- Adams, S., Cotti, C., & Fuhrmann, D. (2013). Smokeless Tobacco use following smoking bans in bars. Southern Economic Journal.
- Adams, S., Blackburn, M., & Cotti, C. (2012). Minimum Wages and Alcohol-Related Traffic Fatalities among Teens. The Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Cotti, C., & Johnson, M. (2012). Teaching Economics Using Historical Novels: Jonathan Harrs The Lost Painting: The Quest for a Caravaggio Masterpiece. Journal of Economic Education.
- Cotti, C., & Tefft, N. (2012). Fast Food Prices, Obesity, and the Minimum Wage. Economics and Human Biology.
- Cotti, C., & Tefft, N. (2011). Decomposing the Relationship between Macroeconomic Conditions and Fatal Car Crashes during the Great Recession: Alcohol- and Non-Alcohol-Related Accidents. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy.
- Addison, J., Blackburn, M., & Cotti, C. (2011). The Effect of Minimum Wages on Labour Market Outcomes: County-Level Estimates from the Restaurant and Bar Sector. British Journal of Industrial Relations/London School of Economics.
- Cotti, C., & Walker, D. (2010). The Impact of Casinos on Fatal Alcohol-Related Traffic Accidents in the United States. Journal of Health Economics.
- Cotti, C., & Skidmore, M. (2010). The Impact of State Government Subsidies and Tax Credits in an Emerging Industry: Ethanol Production 1980-2007.. Southern Economic Journal.
- Addison, J., Blackburn, M., & Cotti, C. (2009). Do Minimum Wages Raise Employment? Evidence from the U.S. Retail-Trade Sector . Labour Economics/Elsevier.
- Cotti, C. (2008). The Effect of Casinos on Local Labor Markets: A County Level Analysis. The Journal of Gambling Business and Economics.
- Adams, S., & Cotti, C. (2008). Drunk driving after the passage of smoking bans in bars. Journal of Public Economics.
- Cotti, C., & Drewianka, S. (2007). Economic Restructuring and Labor Market Inefficiency: Evidence from Cross-Sectoral Data. Southern Economic Journal.
- Adams, S., & Cotti, C. (2007). The Effect of Smoking Bans on Bars and Restaurants: An Analysis of Changes in Employment. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy.
- Oshkosh Corporation Endowed Professorship, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, July 2014., Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, July 2014.
- DelFavero Faculty Research Fellow, Received, ollege of Agriculture, Health, and Natural Resources, University of Connecticut, 2013.
- Shared Governance Award, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh; Oshkosh Student association, 2012.
- Ada B. Thomas Outstanding Faculty Advisor Award, Nominated, University of South Carolina, 2007.
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Mortar Board Honor Society, U. of South Carolina, October 2007.