Ph.D. Business Strategy. The Ohio State University, 1994
- Arbaugh, B. (Forthcoming). Scholar, software, or students? Which most influences online MBA course effectiveness?. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning.
- Arbaugh, B. (Forthcoming). Uses of multivariate analytical techniques in online and blended business education: An assessment of current practice and recommendations for future research. Journal of Management Education.
- Arbaugh, B., DeArmond, S.E., & Rau, B.L. (2013). "New Uses for Existing Tools? A Call to Study Online Management Instruction and Instructors". Academy of Management Learning & Education.
- Arbaugh, B. (2013). Emerging from the black box: AMLEs continuing influences on its newest past editor. Academy of Management Learning & Education.
- Arbaugh, B. (2013). Does academic discipline moderate CoI-course outcome relationships in online MBA courses?. The Internet and Higher Education/Elsevier.
- Arbaugh, B. (2011). Post-MBA Industry Shifts: An investigation of career, educational, and demographic factors. Career Development International/Emerald.
- Arbaugh, B. (2010). Does the MBA experience support diversity? Demographic effects on program satisfaction. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education.
- Arbaugh, B. (2010). Sage, guide, both, or even more? An examination of instructor activity in online MBA courses.. Computers & Education/Elsevier.
- Arbaugh, B. (2010). Do Undergraduates and MBAs Differ Online? Initial Conclusions from the Literature. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies.
- Arbaugh, B., Desai, A.B., Rau, B.L., & Sridhar, B. (2010). A review of research on online and blended learning in the management discipline: 1994-2009. Organization Management Journal.
- Arbaugh, B. (2010). Subject matter effects and the community of inquiry (CoI) framework: An exploratory study. . The Internet and Higher Education/Elsevier.
- Arbaugh, B. (2009). A response to the review of the community of inquiry framework. Journal of Distance Education.
- Arbaugh, B. (2009). Is entrepreneurial orientation a global construct? A multi-country study of entrepreneurial orientation, growth strategy, and performance. Journal of Business Inquiry.
- Arbaugh, B., Godfrey, M., Johnson, M., Leisen Pollack, B., Niendorf, B., & Wresch, B. (2009). Research in online and blended learning in the business disciplines: Key findings and possible future directions. The Internet and Higher Education/Elsevier.
- Arbaugh, B. (2010). Online and Blended Business Education for the 21st Century. Chandos Publishing.
- Arbaugh, B. (2009). Distance learning and web-based instruction in management education. London, UK: The SAGE Handbook of Management Learning, Education, and Development.
- External. (2009). "Disciplinary Effects on the Design of Online and Blended MBA Courses"Awarded by GMAC Management Education Research Institute. Teaching and Learning Scholarship.
- UW Oshkosh Penson Distinguished Teaching Award, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, September 3, 2013.
- University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium Outstanding Faculty Award, Received, University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium, November 30, 2012.
- Rosebush Award, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, September 06, 2011.
- Global Forum Best Paper Award in Management Education & Development, Received, Academy of Management, August 9, 2010.
- Global Forum Best Paper in Management Education and Development, Received, Academy of Management, August 10, 2009.
- American Educational Research Association.
- Sloan-C Consortium.
- Project Management Institute.
- Decision Sciences Institute.
- Academy of Management.
- Academic Professional: Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, Editor, Associate Editor, April 2013 - Present
- Consulting: University of Maryland University College/Kresge Foundation, Other, An external evaluator of Learning Analytics research project, November 2012 - Present
- College of Business: UW Oshkosh College of Business, Member, May 2012 - Present
- Academic Professional: Academy of Management Learning & Education, Editorial Review Board Member, January 2012 - Present
- UW Oshkosh: University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Committee Member, August 2011 - Present