Ph.D. University of Memphis
- Lilly, B.S., & Alexandrov, A. Accidental Referrals. Keller Center Research Report.
- Savitskie, K., Ranghanatan, S., Sen, S., & Alexandrov, A. Environmental Uncertainty, Information Quality, and Logistics Practices Impact on the Supply Chain Flexibility of Small Manufacturing Firms. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics.
- Alexandrov, A., Lilly, B., & Babakus, E. The Effects of Social- and Self-Motives on the Intentions to Share Positive and Negative Word of Mouth. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
- Leisen Pollack, B., & Alexandrov, A. Nomological Validity of the Net Promoter Index Question. Journal of Services Marketing.
- Alexandrov, A., Shannahan, K.L., & Shannahan, R.J. (2010). Strategic Orientation and Customer Relationship Management: A Contingency Framework of CRM Success,. Journal of Comparative International Management.
- Alexandrov, A. (2010). Characteristics of Single Item Measures in Likert Scale Format. Electronic Journal of Business Research.
- Myers, S., Sen, S., & Alexandrov, A. (2010). The Moderating Effect of Personality Traits on Attitudes Toward Advertisements: A Contingency Framework. Management & Marketing.
- Alexandrov, A., Babakus, E., & Yavas, U. (2007). The Effects of Management Concern for Frontline Employees and Customers on Turnover Intentions: Moderating Role of Employment Status. Journal of Service Research.
- Alexandrov, A. Exploring and Conceptualizing Brand Interestingness. American Marketing Association.
- Outstanding MBA faculty, Nominated, 2013.
- Academic Staff Outstanding Service Award, Received, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 2012.
- AMA Doctoral Consortium Fellow, Received, University of Memphis, July 12, 2006.
- SMA Doctoral Consortium Fellow, Received, University of Memphis, November 2, 2005.
- SMP - Sales and Marketing Professional Organization.
- SMA - Society for Marketing Advances.