College of Business Alumni Association
The first college/unit-specific alumni group at UW Oshkosh, the College of Business Alumni Association (CBAA) was created following focus group discussions with alumni in 1992.
The College of Business Alumni Association will be a vital link between the College of Business and all of its Alumni.
- To serve as the catalyst to cultivate beneficial relationships
- To share alumni expertise and resources with the College of Business.
- To give alumni access to college resources including students.
- To foster partnerships among alumni.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors was created to provide structure by which members could choose the direction of the CBAA. The board supports the college by:
- Providing advice and counsel on issues related to alumni
- Assisting with an annual report to stakeholders, which include alumni
- Organizing of alumni social events
- Creating methods for the college to connect with alumni
- Recruiting and selecting outstanding alumni
- Fundraising for scholarship and selection of CBAA scholarship winner
Become a CBAA Member