Outstanding Alumni Nomination
Criteria for Outstanding Alumni Nomination
The criteria for nominating an alumnus include the following:
- Graduation from UW Oshkosh with a degree in business (graduate or undergraduate)
- Has made a significant contribution to a business or non-profit organization
- Has been involved in the community
- Has helped to develop other people
- Has made a difference in the organization and/or community
We encourage you to nominate an alumnus you know who fits these criteria. Please submit the following information to:
Interim Dean Scott Beyer
College of Business, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI 54901
- Your name, address, work phone and home phone.
- The name of the alumnus you are nominating.
- A current resume of this person.
- A description of why you feel this person would be a good candidate for the College of Business Outstanding Alumni Award.
The time line for this process is as follows:
- The college will accept nominations for the 2016 honorees from January 1 - July 1, 2016
- A committee comprised of two members of the CBAA Executive Board and two representatives from the College of Business review nominations in summer will contact the nominator and honorees.