Core Values, Vision, Mission
We, the students, faculty and staff of the UW Oshkosh College of Business, value:
- students as our most important constituent; as caring faculty and staff members, we will provide a nurturing and challenging environment for them
- life long professional and personal development
- respect and trust among students, faculty, staff and the community
- ethical behavior and diversity of thought
- innovation and risk taking
- creative partnerships with internal and external constituents
- teaching and research are mutually supporting
- in being active scholars
- in sharing our knowledge and expertise
- in sharing equitably in governance, service and university leadership
The College of Business at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh will be recognized as a preferred choice of both students and employers for business education in Wisconsin.
The Mission of the UW Oshkosh College of Business is to support Wisconsin’s economic growth and development by preparing students to succeed as business professionals in a global marketplace and by extending the body of business knowledge through scholarship.