Events which have already happened.
- "Emotions after a tragedy event" Mar 27, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM — TBD, — by Filak, Amy M
- After the Newtown tragedy a lot of people found themselves at an emiotnal loss. In conjunction with teh Counseling Center and UW Police, come and explore the turbulent emotions involded in tragedy events.
- Pay It Forward on Thursday, Feb. 7 Feb 07, 2013 from 06:30 PM to 09:30 PM — Sage Hall 3235, — by Filak, Amy M
- As a precursor to kick off National Random Acts of Kindness Week (2/11 through 2/17), CivilityWorks is sponsoring a showing of the video Pay It Forward on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m. in Sage Hall 3235. Popcorn and soda will be provided -- candy will be available for purchase.
- Day of Civility May 23, 2012 from 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM — Multicultural Education Center (MEC) Library, — by Anthony, Jodi L.
- CivilityWorks Group Meeting May 21, 2012 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM — Reeve 207, — by Anthony, Jodi L.
- Day of Civility Event Planning Meeting May 14, 2012 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM — OSA Office, Reeve Union, — by Anthony, Jodi L.