New Center Coming Soon!
Starting in summer 2014, the Children’s Learning and Care Center will be housed in a newly renovated, year-round facility, Lincoln Hall, at the corner of Wisconsin Street and Algoma Boulevard. Nearly double the size of our current location in Swart Hall, the Center will provide:
- Year-round learning and care services
- Care for ages two weeks to five years and school-age
- Open to University students, faculty, staff and the community
- Full and half day options
- Hot lunch and snacks provided
- Kitchen and lunch room
- Full size gym and fenced outdoor play area
- One level with easy stroller access
- Close, convenient pick-up and drop-off area
- Secured Entrance
Please Note: These building renderings are for rooms with children ages two and older.
Infant and Toddler Nursery Floor Plan