Key Teaching and Learning Initiatives at UW Oshkosh
All books are listed alphabetically by author within each category. When a title is selected, a complete APA citation will appear.
If you know the author/title of a book you're looking for, email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to search for you!
To check out materials:
First select a book that you wish to check out. You can do this by visiting Pollock House during regular business hours or by reviewing the list of books below. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and your material will be available to pick up at Pollock House. To return CETL Library materials, simply drop them off at the Pollock House.
Key Teaching and Learning Initiatives at UW Oshkosh Books
- 147 Practical Tips for Teaching Diversity
- Authors: Timpson, W., Yang, R. Borrayo, E., & Canetto, S.
- Civic Responsibility and Higher Education
- Author: Ehrlich, T.
- College Learning for the New Global Century: A Report from the National Leadership Council for Liberal Education & America's Promise
- Author: AAC&U
- Creating Inclusive Adult Learning Environments: Insights from Multicultural Education and Feminist Pedagogy
- Author: Tisdell, E.J.
- Declining by Degrees: Higher Education at Risk
- Authors: Glasser, C., Heus, J., Issacs, S., & Wald, D.
- Gender and Race on the Campus and in the School: Beyond Affirmative Action
- Gender in the Classroom: Power and Pedagogy
- Authors: Gabriel, S.L. & Smithson, I.
- High-impact Educational Practices
- Author: Kuh, G.D.
- Included in Communication: Learning Climates that Cultivate Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- Author: Trent, J.S.
- Liberal Education: Annual meeting, 95
- Author: AAC&U
- Models for Improving College Teaching: A Faculty Resource
- Author: Travis, J.E.
- NCA Reaccreditation Report: Celebrating Success: 125 Years
- Oshkosh Context: Highlights of Faculty and Staff Research, Public Service and Professional Activity
- Oshkosh Context: Selected Reports of Faculty and Academic Staff Research, Teaching, Public Service and Professional Acitivity
- Oshkosh Context: Selected Reports of Faculty and Academic Staff Research, Teaching, Public Service and Professional Activity
- Pedagogies of Difference: Rethinking Education for Social Change
- Author: Trifonas, P.P.
- Peer Review: Liberal Education and Undergraduate Public Health Studies
- Author: AAC&U
- Problem Based Service Learning: A Field guide for Making a Difference in Higher Education
- Author: Gordon, R.
- Redesigning Higher Education: Producing Dramatic Gains in Student Learning
- Author: Gardiner, L.F.
- Study Abroad and Global Learning: Exploring Connections
- Author: Carey, S.J.
- Teaching Frist-year College Students: Revised and Expanded Edition of Teaching College Freshmen
- Authors: Erickson, B.L., Peters, C.B., & Strommer, D.W.
- The Handbook of Practice and Research in Study Abroad: Higher Education and the Quest for Global Citizenship
- Author: Lewin, R.
- The UCI Undergraduate Research Journal, 5
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Faculty and Academic Staff Handbook