Many local, state and federal agencies have contracted with CCDET. The following is a partial list of our current and past clients:
- US Department of Labor, OSHA: The Safety and Health in Wind Energy Training Program was developed in partnership with Wisconsin wind energy companies and wholly funded by a US Department of Labor, OSHA Susan Harwood Training Grant #SH-21009-10-60-F-55.
- Winnebago County: Using UW Oshkosh students as mentors along with CCDET staff, the Truancy Intervention Program (TIP) works with students in the local schools to improve attendance and academic outcomes.
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (DCF): UW Oshkosh CCDET staff in collaboration with DCF provide training services related to the administration of work support programs such as Wisconsin Works (W-2) and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF).
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS): UW Oshkosh CCDET provides training services related to the prevention of abuse and neglect in long-term care facilities.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)/Bureau of Assisted Living (BAL): UW Oshkosh CCDET provides training and registry services for Wisconsin Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRF). Contracted services included the following: curriculum development, development and management of an online registry of approved instructors, training programs and successful participants, fraud identification and suppression, and compilation of data and development of reports for BAL.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS): UW Oshkosh CCDET has provided training and quality assurance services related to the administration of eligibility programs, such as Medicaid, BadgerCare and FoodShare.
- Wisconsin Bureau for People with Developmental Disabilities (WI BPDD): As a pilot project, UW Oshkosh CCDET administered an online training program (College of Direct Support) for those providing direct care to people with developmental disabilities.
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, Youth Apprenticeship: UW Oshkosh CCDET staff developed competencies and training tools for an array of youth apprenticeship (YA) skill sets in cooperation with regional YA coordinators, department staff and employers.
- Corporation for National Service, Serve Wisconsin: UW Oshkosh CCDET operated an AmeriCorps program offering students and community members opportunities to service local nonprofits while earning case educational awards. Members have tutored K-6 students, recruited and supported volunteers and increased capacity of local nonprofit agencies.