Welcome to CCDET
Recognized as a strategic and innovative partner for more than three decades, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s Center for Career Development and Employability Training (CCDET) offers customized and cost effective services to local, state and federal organizations. We provide:
Strengthening organizational capacity is our goal. We do it by analyzing the critical issues and then quickly placing either individuals or teams that best meet your needs. Our staff members are highly trained and experienced professionals with expertise in a broad array of subjects.
Training Now Available!!
CCDET, in partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, has developed several online courses for people whose personal or professional lives are touched by those living with dementia.
Multiple introductory-level courses contain broad-based information including:
- an overview of different types of dementia including Alzheimer’s disease
- tips and techniques for communicating with people who are living with dementia
- interactive scenarios in which learners apply knowledge learned throughout the course
The courses are appropriate for a variety of individuals in the community such as:
- crisis response personnel
- healthcare providers
- family and friends of those living with dementia
- other members of Wisconsin communities
For more information about which course might be right for you or to register, click on the Wisconsin Dementia Care Project tab on this page or http://www.uwosh.edu/dementia