Talent Recognized Nationwide
- Senior business majors at UW Oshkosh taking the Educational Testing Services business knowledge assessment test ranked in the top 5 percent nationwide, while MBA graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally on the MBA students' assessment exam.
- UW Oshkosh students who took the CPA exam placed the University in the top 10 of schools nationally.
- Radio-tv-film students repeatedly swept the top three national Wisconsin Screenwriters Forum awards, including spec scripts for The Office and Family Guy.
- UW Oshkosh has had the most successful Model United Nations Program in the country for two decades.
- UW Oshkosh's chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) has been honored as among the best in the nation in the Bateman National Case Study competition.