Connect with Career Services
Whether you are hiring for internships or full-time positions, we hope you consider the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh as your partner.
Career Services at UW Oshkosh makes it easy to recruit qualified, skilled graduates in a number of fields. Let us connect you with tomorrow's professionals:
- Professional Skills Program — A unique partnership between Career Services and the University's four colleges incorporates professional growth opportunities both in and out of the classroom, including mock interviews, dining with professionals and courses that cover career implementation through transition to career.
- On-campus interviewing — Interview students and alumni who are eager to enhance your organization with the skills they honed while in their academic program.
- Online recruiting — More than 5,200 active employers post positions in Titan Jobs (online recruitment database) for UW Oshkosh students and alumni.
- Internships and co-ops — By supplementing students' in-classroom education with professional experience, you invest in the workforce's as well as your company's future.
- Career fairs — Twice each year, UW Oshkosh hosts the region's largest one-day career fair, attracting employers from Wisconsin and beyond.
- Solution-based partnerships — Contact Career Services to find out how your organization can have more exposure on campus and support professional skill development in current students.
According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, 88 percent of employers plan to recruit employees from campuses, with 13 percent recruiting exclusively at campuses. Take the first step in finding your next hire by contacting Career Services at (920) 424-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.