Student Employment Fair
This is an annual career fair sponsored by UW Oshkosh Career Services. Held on-campus in Reeve Memorial Union, this is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to fill part-time positions during the school year.
Register for this event via Titan Jobs.
- Network with students searching for part-time positions available during the academic year.
- Register for this event via Titan Jobs.
2013 Student Employment Fair
UW Oshkosh Reeve Memorial Union
Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Log in to Titan Jobs and click on "Career Events". (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $50 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs. Registration is free for on and off-campus work study employers. A table and two chairs will be provided.
Employers should bring:
- informational materials about their companies
- information on positions available
- applications for employment
- other items of interest to students
Please do not bring large displays as space is very limited.