Student Employment Fair
This is an annual career fair sponsored by UW Oshkosh Career Services. Held on-campus in Reeve Memorial Union, this is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to fill part-time positions during the school year.
Register for this event via Titan Jobs.
- Network with students searching for part-time positions available during the academic year.
- Register for this event via Titan Jobs.
2015 Student Employment Fair
UW Oshkosh Reeve Memorial Union
Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2015
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Log in to Titan Jobs and click on "Career Events". (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $50 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs. Registration is free for on and off-campus work study employers. A covered table and two chairs will be provided.
Please note: Registration fees are due by August 14, 2015. Any cancellations made on or before August 14, 2015 will be refunded. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
Employers should bring:
- informational materials about their companies
- information on positions available
- applications for employment
- other items of interest to students
Please do not bring large displays as space is very limited.