|Student Employment Fair||Career Fair on the Fox||Post-Graduation Career Fair|
Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2016
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
This is an annual career fair sponsored by UW Oshkosh Career Services. Held on-campus in Reeve Memorial Union, this is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to fill part-time positions during the school year.
Network with students searching for part-time positions available during the academic year.
Log in to Handshake and click on "Fairs". (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $65 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs. Registration is free for on and off-campus work study employers. A covered table and two chairs will be provided.
Please note: Registration fees are due by August 12, 2016. Any cancellations made on or before August 12, 2016 will be refunded. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
Employers should bring:
- informational materials about their companies
- information on positions available
- applications for employment
- other items of interest to students
Please do not bring large displays as space is very limited.
Career Fair on the Fox is a bi-annual career fair, held every fall & spring.
Network and interview with students and alumni searching for:
- Full and part-time positions
- networking opportunities
Fall 2016 Career Fair on the Fox
UW Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center
Wednesday, October 5th, 2016
1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Register and pay for the Career Fair on the Fox by Friday, August 26, 2016 to receive the early bird rate (a $75 savings). Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment for your non-early bird booth must be received by Friday, September 23, 2016 or your booth will be forfeited.
- Your booth will be reserved once your payment is received. Any cancellations received before or on September 9, 2016 will be refunded. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
- Career Fair no shows will still be billed.
Register on Handshake
(before or on 08/26/16)
|Non-Profit (501 (c)3 number required)|
& Government Rate
Directions to UW Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center from Hwy. 21
- Take the Hwy. 21 exit and go east (right turn driving from the south; left turn driving from the north).
- Take Oshkosh Avenue (Hwy. 21) to High Street. Turn right onto High Street (this is a one way street).
- Kolf Sports Center will be on your right just past Axle Tech and Sage Hall.
Save the Date!
Spring 2017 Career Fair on the Fox - March 8th, 2017
Looking for graduates to fill your full-time, career ready positions? This event is for you!
Date: May 17, 2016
Location: Reeve Memorial Union Ballroom 227
Set-up: 11:00 am - 11:45 am
Fair: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Take down: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Cost $65.00 includes: Table, 2 chairs, and a light lunch
Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis and tables are assigned on a first-paid basis. Visit Handshake to register.
Payment must be received by 05.06.2016. All booth fees must be paid in full by this date. Your table will be reserved once your payment is received.
We encourage you to consider using Career Services space to interview candidates following the fair until 4:30 or the following day.
Questions? 920.424.2181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org