Peer Educator Meetings:
Sundays at 6 p.m. in Reeve Union, 213
Please join us! We are looking for peer educators who are motivated and caring to volunteer with CARE. We offer opportunities for students who would like to learn more about relationships and assist in the prevention of sexual assault on campus.
CARE's peer educators help spread the word and stand up against sexual assault and other forms of relationship violence through:
- Educational programs
- Informational tables
- Sponsoring campus events
Most peer educators will spend an hour or two a month helping out, but you can do a lot more if you like.
- Help spread awareness about healthy relationships, sexual and relationship rights.
- Prevent sexual assault, dating violence and stalking on campus.
- Learn about resources for victims of sexual assault.
- Experience the rewards of helping other students on campus.
- Practicum or internship opportunities
- Develop your resume
- Learn transferable skills
- HELP OTHERS!
If you are interested in volunteering for CARE, please contact us.