Events which have already happened.
- April 13, 2017- LGBTQ Ally March Apr 13, 2017 from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM — Reeve Ballroom, — by Wartgow, Leslie
- The LGBTQ Ally March is the chance for all of us to step forward proudly in support of our gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender friends, daughters, sons, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, next door neighbors, teachers—anyone in our community who is LGBTQ. Straight Allies are a corner-stone of the LGBTQ Community. Additionally, the alliance is strengthened by members of the LGBTQ community supporting each other-- lesbians standing up for transgender folk standing up for their gay brothers. On this day, we celebrate allies and their dedication to making our schools, communities, nation, and world safer and more accepting of diversity.
- April 5, 2017-Advocating for Gender Equity in Sport: Nancy Hogshead-Makar Apr 05, 2017 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM — Alumni Welcome and Conference Center, — by Wartgow, Leslie
- Nancy Hogshead-Makar is a life-long advocate for access and equality in athletics. A scholar, author, public speaker, activist and Olympic Gold and Silver medalist, she has a commitment to empowerment, using sport as a vehicle for social change. Hogshead-Makar leads Champion Women, a non-profit that advocates for equality and accountability in sport.
- February 27, 2017 1-3pm-Discussion with a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Feb 27, 2017 from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM — Women's Center, — by Wartgow, Leslie
- Brenda Doolittle is the Forensic Program Coordinator from Aurora Medical Center. She is coming to campus to talk about the options for victims of sexual assault and how to access services in the event that you or someone you know are sexually assaulted. She has a lot of great information to share with the campus. Please join CARE and the Women's Center in hosting this event.
- February 8, 2017-Spring Taste of Oshkosh Feb 08, 2017 from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM — Reeve Ballroom, — by maxwellm
- Stop by the CARE table and learn about upcoming events and how to become a peer educator!