Events which have already happened.
- Peer Educator Meetings, Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm from Sep 07, 2016 03:30 PM to Dec 07, 2016 04:30 PM — Polk 23, — by maxwellm
- Anyone can be a CARE peer educator! Join us each week!
- Sexversations, November 2, 2016 5pm Nov 02, 2016 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM — Reeve Theater, — by Wartgow, Leslie
- @KellyAddington and @BeccaTalks are the co-founders of OneStudent.org, a national non-profit organization that provides students and their allies with programs, resources and opportunities to address sexual violence. Kelly and Becca are leading the conversation on consent and sexual empowerment as inclusive allies, focusing on the importance of communication, community and bystander intervention to reduce sexual assault. In response to the epidemic of campus sexual violence, the White House created the Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault. Kelly and Becca were honored to be called to Washington to serve as experts and share their experience, provide best practices and useful tools with senior officials of the White House and members of the Task Force.
- Fox Valley Take Back the Night 2016, October 5, 2016 Oct 05, 2016 from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM — by maxwellm
- The 26th Annual 2016 Fox Valley Take Back The Night (TBTN), is scheduled for Wednesday, October 5th.