Taste of Oshkosh
Tuesday, September 3rd
1st CARE peer educator meeting
Sunday, September 8th
Sunday, September 15th 6-8pm
Tuesday, Sept 17th, 6pm-10pm
Cosponsored with African American Studies, BSU
CARE Peer educator 101 training
Sept. 22nd or 29th
Take Back the Night
Wednesday, October 9th 4:30pm-8pm
Thursday, Oct. 17th 6pm Ballroom
Cosponsored with WAC, WC
Diversity and Leadership Presentation
Tunnel of Oppression
Sunday, November 17-Tuesday, Nov. 19th
CARE Fall wrap up meeting
Thursday, Feb. 20th
One Billion Rising?
Thursday, February 14th noon
CARE Peer Educator Retreat
Ally March- CARE Table
Denim Day Awareness
CARE Spring wrap up meeting/party
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
Wednesday April 30th 4:30pm
Sunday evening peer educator meetings
CVPP resource posters
We CARE campaign
Consent Matters programming
It Starts with Me posters
Res Life bulletin boards
October and February
Polk Library cases
October and April
- #rapeisnotajoke- March 12th Mar 12, 2014 from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM — Reeve Theater, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- How often do you use the word 'rape' used throughout the day. Come find out why everyone is wearing teal headbands and why #rapeisnotajoke. Students will be performing and sharing their experiences.
- April 23rd is Denim Day 2014 Apr 23, 2014 from 08:00 AM to 11:25 PM — UW Oshkosh Campus, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Wear your jeans on Wednesday, April 23rd to show your support.
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes-April 30th Apr 30, 2014 from 06:30 AM to 08:30 AM — Titan Underground, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Support the Women's Center's second annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes Oshkosh, scheduled for Wednesday, April 30, 2014. The event will begin at 4.30pm in the Titan Underground at UW Oshkosh. More details about registration to follow. If you're interested in being a cosponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about cosponsorship options.