CVPP CA training
Monday, Feb. 11th at 5:30pm
CARE Peer Educator Retreat
9-12:30pm: What is CARE, 101 training
CARE on Career Panel
Wednesday, Feb. 20th at 10am
Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3pm
Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Shelter
Sunday, March 10th 4-6pm Volunteer
6-7pm CADASI presentation
Wednesday, March 13th
Tuesday, April 2nd
Wednesday, April 10th
Sponsored by the LGBTQ Resource Center
CVPP classroom presentation
Thursday, April 18th at 3pm
CARE Spring wrap up meeting/party
Sunday, April 28th
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
Wednesday, May 1st
Reeve Underground starting at 4:30pm
CARE retreat: Sunday, Sept. 9th
9am-11:30am (meet in Reeve 213)
12:45pm-3pm Volunteer at Christine Ann (meet in SLIC)
Can I Kiss You? Tuesday, Sept. 11th
4pm: Be a Friend- student leader training
7pm: Can I Kiss You main event (Reeve Ballroom)
9pm: Be a Friend- student leader training
CARE Peer Educator 101 training: Sunday, Sept. 16th
7pm (Reeve 214)
Take Back the Night Wednesday, October 10th
4:30pm (meet in SLIC)
Tunnel of Oppression: November 12-14
- Taste of Oshkosh Sep 03, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- Stop by the CARE table and learn about upcoming events and how to become a peer educator!
- Byron Hurt Sep 17, 2013 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM — Sage 1214, — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- The Annual Fall African American Studies (AAS) Lecturer, Byron Hurt, is an award-winning documentary filmmaker, published writer, anti-sexist activist, and lecturer. His documentary, "Hip-Hop: Beyond Beats and Rhymes" premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and was later broadcast on the PBS series Independent Lens.
- Take Back the Night 2013 Oct 09, 2013 from 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM — by Maxwell, Shelly M.
- The 23rd Annual 2013 Fox Valley Take Back The Night (TBTN), is scheduled for Wednesday, October 9th.